Monday, July 10, 2017

Ceeyena Inspired: I'm back after 2+ years.

Not so recently; I decided that I would NOT be doing anything else creative with the purpose of financial gain in mind. NOTHING!



That being said; after the previous post, I moved to Indiana for a year, at which point I took my Etsy offline to update my location and still have not put it back up. I am now back in Southern California. I'm attending school for Architecture...

The only social media I partake in anymore are PintrestTumblr, and Instagram. No, I did not delete any of my other accounts, I simply don't use them, unless I am notified that I "need" to. Yes, if you try and reach me anywhere else; I will (in theory) eventually receive that communication. I'm doing a Keto Challenge for the next 60 days and will be trying to be more active in the blogsphere at least until classes start at the end of August. Seeing as I'm not exactly a creature of habit, we'll see how it goes.



In the mean time: I've been creative writing the last few days over on Tumblr, and been posting some art on Instagram.



Here's a watercolor painting of an orange I did recently.