Monday, December 31, 2012

A Yay! A Meh. and an Eh?

To get right into things; Christmas Eve - My hair looked good! I was super surprised since my hair's been unreasonably frizzy lately. So I decided to try something different. I used my wide tooth comb on my Apple Cider Vinegared hair and again on my wet hair. I think it was before I plopped it with my microfiber towel. I didn't even realize how it looked until I got home and was about to wash my face. Since then, I've only washed it once, and it didn't curl as nicely as on the 24th, it was a bit frizzier too, but it wasn't as frizzy as it had been. It was more or less "normal" frizzy for my hair. Right now is the end of day 3, I washed it on Friday morning and it's now Sunday night. My hair is not really greasy at all. I will still wash it tomorrow though. It is new years eve after all, and I have a date with my man! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it down to washing it at most twice a week, pretty soon. Yay!
On an opposing note: Christmas Eve - I broke out! Seriously! I had little tiny zits all about my face. I Never break out like that! I don't know why, all of a sudden it chose to do that... though, I may have forgotten to wash my face a few nights while I was super sick... I can't remember. Either way. I took note of the blemishes and washed my face with honey. I don't know if it helped or not. I put makeup on and then left the house until night. When I was noticing my hair (as mentioned above) I didn't notice any craziness on my face, but then again; I was kinda busy admiring my hair. I have not had any bad breakouts since then, but then again, it's not even been a week yet.
On a completely different, kinda related note: I've decided to try the sugar wax thing. I'm not sure when I stopped shaving my legs, but I have been made aware of that fact and now seek to rectify it. I will probably walk to the store tomorrow for fruit and veggies, and purchase the makings of while I'm there. Not sure when I'll be able to make it though.